Dear brothers and sisters at Reservoir Presbyterian Church,
Melbourne has now entered lockdown #6. In the light of this, here is our COVIDSafe policy, effective from 5 August 2021.
- Sunday Services
- We will run our live-stream at 10am and 5pm on our YouTube channel ( bit.ly/reservoirpc ), followed by a congregational catchup on Zoom.
- The only people permitted on the church property are the 5 people involved in producing the live-stream.
- Kids church will meet on Zoom – details will be sent to parents in the Kids’ Church WhatsApp group.
- Weekly Events
- No groups may meet on the church property at this time.
- Groups may meet electronically – contact your group leader to find out if your group will meet in this way. (Note: the church Zoom account may be available for your use).
- COVIDSafe Principles
Those who attend the church property to produce the live stream (up to 5 people), will operate according to the following COVIDSafe principles:
- If you have any COVID symptoms, or are in quarantine, you must stay home.
- You must sign-in using the QR code at the entrance, using the Service Victoria app.
- Where possible, please keep 1.5m distance from others (unless you’re from the same household).
- You must wear a mask, unless speaking up the front.
- After any use of the buildings, surfaces and doorhandles in that space must be wiped down.
Friends, this is no doubt difficult and frustrating for many of you. Hang in there, keeping trusting God. Perhaps each of us could think about three people in our church community that we could contact and encourage in this coming week.
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. (Philippians 4:8)
The Reservoir PC Session.