Dear brothers and sisters at Reservoir Presbyterian Church,
Lockdown 5.0 has ended! Here’s our COVIDSafe policy, effective from 28 July 2021:
- We will run our live-stream at 10am on our YouTube channel ( bit.ly/reservoirpc).
- For the 10am service:
- We can have up to 34 people in the church building and 25 in the hall.
- Kids Church: Primary class will run in the Kids’ Church hall, with a maximum of 12 children attending; pre-school class will run in the meeting room with up to five children in attendance. Parents should take children directly there & pick them up afterwards.
- At the 5pm service, we can have up to 34 people attending.
- Regular attenders do not need to book in. Visitors are welcome, and if you are bringing friends, please inform Andrew on 0403 316 949.
- Playgroup, STA, English Classes and other events may resume at the decision of the event organiser.
- Prayer meetings and small groups can meet face-to-face on the church property at the decision of the event organiser. We may not meet in private homes.
- All who attend the church property must observe the following COVIDSafe principles:
- If you have any COVID symptoms, or are in quarantine, you must stay home.
- For every event on the church property, the event organiser must appoint someone as COVID Check-In Marshall who will:
- Ensure QR sign-in at the entrance to each space (using the Service Victoria App),
- Note the signage and ensure that we keep within the numbers allowed in each space.
- Where possible, please keep 1.5m distance from others (unless you’re from the same household).
- You must wear a mask inside, unless speaking up the front.
- After any use of the buildings, surfaces and doorhandles in that space must be wiped down.
Remember what Paul wrote during his long lockdown: I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through Him who gives me strength. (Philippians 4:12-13)
The Reservoir PC Session.