Dear brothers and sisters at Reservoir Presbyterian Church,
Restrictions have tightened again and so here is our updated COVIDSafe policy, effective from 18 August 2021.
- Sunday Services
- We will run our live-stream at 10am and 5pm on our YouTube channel ( bit.ly/reservoirpc ), followed by a congregational catchup on Zoom.
- The only people permitted on the church property are the 5 people who are issued Work Permits. We will need to make more used of Zoom and/or recordings for others who are involved in streaming the service.
- Kids church will meet on Zoom – details will be sent to parents in the Kids’ Church WhatsApp group.
- Weekly Events
- No groups may meet on the church property at this time.
- Groups may meet electronically – contact your group leader to find out if your group will meet in this way. (Note: the church Zoom account may be available for your use).
- COVIDSafe Principles
Those who attend the church property, will follow these COVIDSafe principles:
- If you have any COVID symptoms, or are in quarantine, you must stay home.
- You must sign-in using the QR code at the entrance, using the Service Victoria app.
- Where possible, please keep 1.5m distance from others (unless you’re from the same household).
- You must wear a mask, unless speaking up the front.
- After any use of the buildings, surfaces and doorhandles in that space must be wiped down.
Friend, let’s think again about how we can care for each other during these weeks. In particular:
- Is there one person from church that you could pray for today?
- Are there three people from church that you could message or email this week?
- Is there one person you could call or video chat with this week?
My God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)
The Reservoir PC Session.