Dear brothers and sisters at Reservoir Presbyterian Church,
Some of the information that we received from the Premier’s office this week was incorrect. It turns out that we can actually have two groups of 10 people meeting in separate spaces on the church property. So, here’s an update which reflects this:
A. From Monday 2 November:
- We will continue to run our live-stream at 10am and 5pm every Sunday.
- We can have up to 10 people (plus the preacher) in the church building and 10 people in the church hall, watching on video link:
- If you would like to attend the morning service, please contact Dean.
- If you would like to attend the evening service, please contact Andrew.
- Kids church will continue over Zoom.
- All church rosters (except morning tea/supper) will resume a soon as possible.
- Small groups can continue to meet either online; or in the church hall, by arrangement with Dean.
- Weekly activities:
- STA may resume for up to 10 people (no food or drinks will be served), please contact Doug.
- Playgroup may resume for up to 10 people meeting outside. To attend, please contact Suzy on.
- English Classes will continue online-only for now.
- Prayer picnics can go ahead outdoors, with up to 20 people outdoors plus a leader.
- At all church events, we will follow these COVIDSafe principles:
- If you have any COVID symptoms, or are in quarantine, you must stay home.
- If you attend an event on the church property, you must sign-in and sign-out, using the clipboard in the foyer.
- When you sit, please ensure that you leave 1.5m distance from others (unless you’re from the same household).
- After any use of the buildings, surfaces and doorhandles must be wiped down.
- Everyone must continue to wear a mask, except when speaking from the lectern.
- Any indoor gatherings must not go for more than 90 minutes.
B. From Monday 9 November:
We expect that the number of people allowed in church may increase. We need to wait for further details about this, and will send out another update when this happens.
In Christ, The Session of Reservoir Presbyterian Church