Dear brothers and sisters at Reservoir Presbyterian Church,
Things continue to open up, by God’s mercy, as so we plan to meet in the following ways:
From Monday 9 November:
- We will continue to run our live-stream at 10am and 5pm every Sunday.
- We can have up to 10 people (plus the preacher) in the church building, plus 10 people (and a leader) in the church hall.
- If you would like to attend the morning service, please contact Dean on 9460 9523.
- If you would like to attend the evening service, please contact Andrew on 9460 9523.
- Kids church will continue over Zoom.
- Church rosters have resumed (but morning tea and supper are not happening yet).
- Small groups can continue to meet either online, or in the church hall (10 people per group, maximum of 20 people total), by arrangement with Dean.
- Weekly activities:
- STA has resumed for up to 20 people (no food or drink will be served). If you’d like to attend please contact Doug.
- Playgroup has resumed for up to 10 people meeting outside. If you’d like to come, please contact Suzy.
- English Classes will resume soon, with up to 20 people able to attend. If you’d like to attend, please contact Lois.
- At all church events, we will follow these COVIDSafe principles:
- If you have any COVID symptoms, or are in quarantine, you must stay home.
- If you attend an event on the church property, you must sign-in and sign-out, using either the clipboard in the foyer or the electronic form accessible by the QR code in the foyer.
- When you sit, please ensure that you leave 1.5m distance from others (unless you’re from the same household).
- After any use of the buildings, surfaces and doorhandles must be wiped down.
- Everyone must continue to wear a mask, except when leading from the front.
- Any religious gathering must not go for more than 90 minutes.
From Sunday 22 November:
- The 10am service will continue indoors and will be live-streamed.
- We are expecting that the number of people allowed at the 10am service will increase in coming weeks. We will notify you of the details when they are available.
- The 5pm service will trial outdoor services on the church propertywith a maximum of 50 people. Those on the evening service mailing list do not need to register beforehand. Any others wishing to attend should contact Andrew. This service will not be live-streamed.
From Sunday 6 December:
- We are aiming to begin services at 9am and 11am (to replace the 10am service), as well as continuing the outdoor service at 5pm.
- We will aim to continue the live stream at 11am.
- The Lord’s Supper will be offered over consecutive Sundays, but only to those physically present at church (e.g. Not those watching on the live stream).
- Again, we will provide a further update on this in the weeks to come.
Please be patient with each other during this time of transition. We will be trialling some new things, and may have to make slight changes from week to week.
Psalm 35:18 “I will give you thanks in the great assembly; among the throngs I will praise you.”
The Session of Reservoir Presbyterian Church