Dear brothers and sisters at Reservoir Presbyterian Church,
In the light of the latest COVID changes to current restrictions, here is our latest COVIDSafe policy, effective from 28 May 2021 onwards:
- We will run our live-stream at 10am and 5pm on Sundays, followed by a congregational catchup on Zoom.
- The only people permitted on the church property are the 5 people involved in producing the live-stream.
- Kids church will meet on Zoom – details will be emailed.
- No groups may meet on the church property at this time.
- Groups may meet electronically – contact your group leader to find out if your group will meet in this way. (Note: the church Zoom account may be available for your use).
Those who attend the church property to produce the live stream (up to 5 people), will operate according to the following COVIDSafe principles:
- If you have any COVID symptoms, or are in quarantine, you must stay home.
- If you attend an event on the church property, you must sign-in using the QR code at the entrance, using the Service Victoria app. Those who do not have a suitable smartphone, should seek assistance from someone else to ensure that they are signed-in.
- Where possible, please keep 1.5m distance from others (unless you’re from the same household).
- You must wear a mask inside, unless speaking to the camera.
- After any use of the buildings, surfaces and doorhandles in that space must be wiped down.
Don’t be afraid. Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome. His gracious hand is with us! (See Nehemiah 2:18 & 4:14)
The Reservoir PC Session.
You can view a printable version of this policy here.