Dear brothers and sisters at Reservoir Presbyterian Church,
In the light of the latest COVID outbreak in our area, and changes to current restrictions, here is our latest COVIDSafe policy, effective from 26 May 2021 onwards:
- We will continue to run our live-stream at 10am every Sunday.
- We can have up to 68 people in the church building, plus 50 people in the church hall. Children under 12 months old do not count towards this total.
- Kids church continues face-to-face. Upon arrival, parents should take children directly to the Kid’s Church Hall, which can hold a maximum of 24 people.
- Any small groups meeting in a private home must observe the limit of 5 visitors per day. If this is not possible, group leaders should consider meeting on Zoom, or using the church building (in consultation with Andrew).
- STA, Playgroup & English Classes will continue face-to-face, with numbers limited by the signage in each room.
- If you intend to serve food or drink, you must consult with one of the Catering Team Leaders (Doug for the AM service; or Rosie for PM Service); they will give advice on best practice for serving food.
For all of our events, we will operate according to the following COVIDSafe principles:
- If you have any COVID symptoms, or are in quarantine, you must stay home.
- If you attend an event on the church property, you must sign-in using the QR code at the entrance, using the Service Victoria app. Those who do not have a suitable smartphone, should seek assistance from someone else to ensure that they are signed-in.
- Where possible, please keep 1.5m distance from others (unless you’re from the same household).
- You must wear a mask inside.
- After any use of the buildings, surfaces and doorhandles in that space must be wiped down.
Don’t be afraid. Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome. His gracious hand is with us! (See Nehemiah 2:18 & 4:14)
The Reservoir PC Session.
You can view a printable version of this policy here