With the improving situation as Winter ends and Spring begins, here is our latest COVIDSafe plan:
Sunday Services & Other Events
- There are no limits on the number of people attending events on the church property.
- Vaccination is not required.
- We continue to run a single service at 10am, noting:
- This service is also be live-streamed on our YouTube channel (bit.ly/reservoirpc).
- Kids’ Church will meet in the halls.
- Morning tea and church lunches will continue.
- Playgroup, STA & English Classes & small group continue to meet.
If you attend the church property, please follow these COVIDSafe principles:
- If you have COVID, are in quarantine, or are otherwise unwell, you must stay home.
- Where possible, please keep 1.5m distance from others (unless from the same household).
- We encourage the congregation to wear masks when meeting with others indoors (understanding that some will not be able to wear masks because of age, health, or duties up the front). This is not a legal requirement, but is based on current health advice. We are conscious that the wearing of masks with help people to feel safe when attending church.
If any member of Session learns that a member of our church community residing in Victoria has been diagnosed as COVID-19 positive (when we say “church community,” we mean people on the communicant roll, the pastoral list, or visitors to church events), we will take the following steps:
- Advise the Associate Minister (Rev Dean Carroll) by phone.
- If not already known, Rev Carroll will contact the person diagnosed to ascertain whether they have been on the church property while infectious.
- If the person attended the church property while infectious, Rev Carroll will issue advice to the congregation via email in line with the Coronavirus Victoria website coronavirus.vic.gov.au.
- Deacons should be informed to help us provide appropriate care.
“Do not fear, for I have redeemed you.” (Isaiah 43:1b)
Your servants, The Reservoir PC Session.