We note that the Victorian Premier has announced that next week, all remaining pandemic restrictions will be relaxed. We are thankful to God!
We expect this to be our final update on our COVID-19 response:
From 13 October 2022 onwards
- The Session will no longer ask you to limit activities in any specific way due to COVID-19.
- You are of course free to continue wearing masks if you choose.
- Of course, Jesus’ command to love one another remains, and we ask you to exercise personal responsibility including:
- staying home when you have an infectious disease,
- observing general hygiene, and
- using your common sense.
“Psalm 107:39–41 (NIV): Then their numbers decreased, and they were humbled by oppression, calamity and sorrow; he who pours contempt on nobles made them wander in a trackless waste. But he lifted the needy out of their affliction and increased their families like flocks.”
Your servants, The Reservoir PC Session.