Dear brothers and sisters at Reservoir Presbyterian Church,
Here is our latest COVIDSafe policy, effective from 27 February 2021 onwards:
- We will continue to run our live-stream at 10am and 5pm every Sunday.
- We can have up to 68 people in the church building, plus 50 people in the church hall. Children under 12 months old do not count towards this total.
- Note: You do not need to book in before attending.
- Primary-age Kids church continues face-to-face. Upon arrival, parents should take children directly to the Kid’s Church Hall, which can hold a maximum of 24 people.
- If you intend to serve food or drink, you must consult with the Catering Team Leader (Doug for the AM service; or Rosie for PM Service); they will give advice on best practice for serving food.
- Many weekly events have resumed. Check with your group leader to find out whether your group is meeting.
- Small groups can meet either online, or on the church property, including in homes.
- STA, Playgroup & English Classes will resume face-to-face, with numbers limited by the signage in each room.
- Before each event, we will display or read out the following COVIDSafe principles:
- If you have any COVID symptoms, or are in quarantine, you must stay home.
- If you attend an event on the church property, you must sign-in using the QR code at the entrance.
- When you sit, please ensure that you leave 1.5m distance from others (unless you’re from the same household).
- You should carry a mask, and wear it in situations where it is not possible to physically distance.
- After any use of the buildings, surfaces and doorhandles in the space must be wiped down.
- The number of people allowed in each indoor space is limited to the number indicated by the signage on the wall. If there is no signage, you may not gather in that space.
The Reservoir PC Session.
You can download a printable copy of this document here.