Dear brothers and sisters at Reservoir Presbyterian Church,
There have been further relaxations of COVID restrictions, and in the light of these, our COVIDSafe plan is as follows:
- No booking is required to attend church, and there are no limits on the number of people attending, and no vaccination status is required.
- On Christmas Day (25 December), we will run a single service at 10am.
- From Sunday 26 December onwards, we’ll run a single morning service at 10am, noting:
- This service is also be live-streamed on our YouTube channel ( bit.ly/reservoirpc ).
- For those needing to take extra precautions, there will be physically-distanced seating in the hall.
- Kids’ Church is on holidays until February.
- The evening service will run at 5pm on 26 December, and then from 2 January onwards as:
- A time of prayer and praise from 4:30pm
- A Christianity Explored course (including dinner) from 5:30pm
- Notes on serving food:
- Morning tea may be served after the 10am service.
- Dinners continue in the evening.
- If you wish to serve food at any other church event, please contact Doug Brownley for advice on best practise.
- Playgroup, STA & English Classes will resume in February, with no limits on the number of people attending, and no vaccination status is required.
- Small Groups can meet face-to-face or electronically.
Those who attend the church property will follow these COVIDSafe principles:
- If you have any COVID symptoms, or are in quarantine, you must stay home.
- If an event is held on the church property, one person should be appointed to assist people to sign in the QR code. (At this stage, we won’t be rostering unvaccinated people in this role).
- Where possible, please keep 1.5m distance from others (unless you’re from the same household).
- You should wear a mask indoors, and in situations where it is not practical to physically distance.
Let’s keep on being flexible and kind toward one another as things continue to return to “normal”.
“Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness” (Lamentations 3:22-23)
The Reservoir PC Session.