Update on COVID-19 Response
Reservoir Presbyterian Church – 18 December 2021
Dear brothers and sisters at Reservoir Presbyterian Church,
There have been further relaxations of COVID restrictions, and in the light of these, our COVIDSafe plan is as follows:
- No booking is required to attend church, and there are no limits on the number of people attending, and no vaccination status is required.
- We plan to run the following services (all indoors):
|Time||Maximum numbers||Full Vaccination Required?|
- We will continue our live-stream at 11am on our YouTube channel ( bit.ly/reservoirpc ).
- Kids’ Church will continue meeting face-to-face at 11am.
- Notes on serving food:
- Morning tea may be served after the 11am service.
- Dinners will resume in the evening for a maximum of 25 people. If you wish to serve food at any other church event, please contact Doug Brownley for advice on best practise.
- Playgroup, STA & English Classes will resume in February, with no limits on the number of people attending, and no vaccination status is required.
- Small Groups can meet face-to-face or electronically.
- We are planning to run Christmas carols in the church building on December 19th.
- Those cooking or serving at the BBQ must wear a mask and gloves.
- At the beginning of the event, the MCs will give a reminder about COVIDSafe principles. This will include a reminder to wear masks in congested areas, and a request to notify the church (using the main phone number 9460 9523) if any event attendees test positive to COVID-19 in the coming week.
Those who attend the church property will follow these COVIDSafe principles:
- If you have any COVID symptoms, or are in quarantine, you must stay home.
- If an event is held on the church property, one person should be appointed to assist people to sign in the QR code. (At this stage, we won’t be rostering unvaccinated people in this role).
- Where possible, please keep 1.5m distance from others (unless you’re from the same household). If you can’t do this, it’s recommended that you wear a mask.
Let’s keep on being flexible and kind toward one another as things continue to return to “normal”.
“Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Saviour has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.
The Reservoir PC Session.