Dear brothers and sisters at Reservoir Presbyterian Church,
Here is our latest COVIDSafe policy, effective from 4 February 2021 onwards:
- We will continue to run our live-stream at 10am every Sunday.
- There will be no livestream for the 5pm service.
- We can have up to 68 people in the church building, plus 50 people in the church hall. Children under 12 months old do not count towards this total. Note: You do not need to book in before attending.
- Primary-age Kids church will resume on Sunday 7 February. Upon arrival, parents should take children directly to the Kid’s Church Hall, which can hold a maximum of 24 people.
- If you intend to serve food or drink, you must consult with the Catering Team Leader (Doug for the AM service; or Rosie for PM Service); they will give advice on best practise for serving food.
- Many weekly events will resume in mid February. Check with your group leader to find out whether your group is still meeting.
- Small groups can meet either online, in homes, or on the church property.
- STA, Playgroup & English Classes will resume in February 2020, with numbers limited by the signage in each room.
- Before each event, we will display or read out the following COVIDSafe principles:
- If you have any COVID symptoms, or are in quarantine, you must stay home.
- If you attend an event on the church property, you must sign-in using the QR code at the entrance.
- When you sit, please ensure that you leave 1.5m distance from others (unless you’re from the same household).
- You should wear a mask indoors.
- After any use of the buildings, surfaces and doorhandles in the space must be wiped down.
- The number of people allowed in each indoor space is limited to the number indicated by the signage on the wall. If there is no signage, you may not gather in that space.
The Reservoir PC Session.