Dear brothers and sisters at Reservoir Presbyterian Church,
Here is our latest COVIDSafe policy, effective from Thursday 31 December onwards:
- Sunday Services
- We will continue to run our live-stream at 10am every Sunday.
- There will be no livestream for the 5pm service.
- We can have up to 68 people in the church building, plus 50 people in the church hall. Children under 12 months old do not count towards this total.
- Note: You do not need to book in before attending.
- Primary-age Kids church will have their last meeting for 2020 on December 13th. Upon arrival, parents should take children directly to the Kid’s Church Hall, which can hold a maximum of 24 people.
- Any food or drink must be served by a person with a food handling certificate.
- Weekly Events
- Most weekly events are finishing their yearly program sometimes in December. Check with your group leader to find out whether your group is still meeting.
- Small groups can meet either online, in homes (max 15 people), or on the church property.
- STA, Playgroup & English Classes will resume in February 2020, with numbers limited by the signage in each room.
- COVIDSafe Principles
- Before each event, we will display or read out the following COVIDSafe principles:
- If you have any COVID symptoms, or are in quarantine, you must stay home.
- If you attend an event on the church property, you must sign-in using the QR code at the entrance.
- When you sit, please ensure that you leave 1.5m distance from others (unless you’re from the same household).
- Masks must be worn indoors..
- After any use of the buildings, surfaces and doorhandles in the space must be wiped down.
- The number of people allowed in each indoor space is limited to the number indicated by the signage on the wall. If there is no signage, you may not gather in that space.
This policy has interim effect, until further information is obtained from DHHS, and Session gives approval.