Dear brothers and sisters at Reservoir Presbyterian Church,
In the light of the latest changes to COVID restrictions, here is our COVIDSafe policy, effective from 9 July 2021:
- We will run our live-stream at 10am on our YouTube channel ( bit.ly/reservoirpc ).
- You do not need to book in to attend church.
- For the 10am service:
- We can have up to 68 people in the church building and 50 in the hall.
- Kids Church will recommence on Sunday 18 July. Parents should take children directly to the hall, & pick them up at the end of the service.
- The church lunch on 11 July will go ahead, with the catering team observing COVIDSafe principles.
- At the 5pm service, we can have up to 68 people attending.
- Playgroup, STA, and English Classes will resume at the beginning of term 3.
- Prayer meetings and small groups can meet face-to-face. (Note: If meeting in a private home, the home-owner should observe the limit of 15 visitors per day.)
- All who attend the church property must observe the following COVIDSafe principles:
- If you have any COVID symptoms, or are in quarantine, you must stay home.
- For every event on the church property, the event organiser must appoint someone as COVID Check-In Marshall who will:
- Ensure QR sign-in at the entrance to each space (using the Service Victoria App),
- Note the signage and ensure that we keep within the numbers allowed in each space.
- Where possible, please keep 1.5m distance from others (unless you’re from the same household).
- You must wear a mask inside, unless speaking up the front.
- After any use of the buildings, surfaces and doorhandles in that space must be wiped down.
In humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others. (Philippians 2:3-4)
The Reservoir PC Session