Dear people of God at Reservoir Presbyterian Church,
All of a sudden we are back in lockdown again! Let’s pray together that it will only be a short interruption. What does this mean for church activities?
Church Continues Online-Only:
We will continue to run our live-stream at 10am and restart our live stream at 5pm every Sunday. Nobody is allowed in the building, except those necessary to run the live-stream (5 people maximum). If you are invited to attend in the church building to participate in producing the live stream, please note the following:
- There’s no pressure for you to attend: if you’d rather not, please tell one of the ministers.
- You will need a letter from one of the ministers to explain why you need to leave home.
- You will need to sign-in using the QR code at the entrance.
- You need to clean surfaces before we leave.
- You must wear a mask in church, except when we are speaking to the camera.
Of course, you may not attend if you:
- Have COVID-19 or COVID-19 symptoms,
- Are in quarantine because you are a close contact of someone with COVID-19.
Kids church will run by Zoom. (Details will be sent to the parents).
The following events have been postponed:
- Youth group, February 13
- Lunar New Year dinner, February 14.
No onsite work may be done at the church this week, including lawn mowing.
Small groups may continue online-only.
Weekly activities (STA, Playgroup, English Classes), if they run, will be online-only.
Friends, let’s see this as an opportunity for a few quiet days for reflection & prayer.
In Christ, The Session of Reservoir Presbyterian Church
You can download a printable version of this post here.